Ged 260 Unit 4 Examination Answers Essay
Email us At: Support@homeworklance.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
1) Early definitions of white-collar crime focused on the
1. A) the work environment.
2. B) nature of the crime.
3. C) the violator involved.
4. D) All of the above 2) According to Braithwaite, the central explanatory variable in all criminalactivity is
1. A) self-control.
2. B) learning.
3. C) inequality.
4. D) social class. 3) Which of the following is not an example of a structural reform to addresswhite-collar crime?
1. A) …show more content…
1. A) the Hobbs Act
2. B) Omerta.
3. C) the United States Code.
4. D) RICO. 10) __________ is a relatively mild, nonaddictive drug with limited hallucinogenic properties. 1. A) Librium
2. B) Marijuana
3. C) Opium
4. D) PCP 11) __________ are sometimes known as “gateway drugs” because they ofteninitiate young people into illicit drug use.
1. A) Hallucinogens
2. B) Inhalants
3. C) Marijuana and other forms of cannabis
4. D) Designer drugs 12) The __________ placed the distribution of a number of essential chemicalsused in the production of illicit drugs under federal control.
1. A) Anti-Drug Abuse Act
2. B) Chemical Diversion and Trafficking Act
3. C) Comprehensive Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act
4. D) Harrison Act
13) The majority of the cocaine entering the United States is smuggled in using
1. A) private airplanes.
2. B) commercial airplanes.
3. C) maritime vessels.
4. D) overland transportation. 14) Which of the following countries is not located in the Golden Triangle area?
1. A) Thailand
2. B) Burma
3. C) Laos
4. D) Turkey 15) The sale of heroin to anyone under age 18 was made a capital offense by the__________ Act.
1. A) Harrison
2. B) Boggs
3. C) Controlled Substances
4. D) Narcotic Control 16) __________ involves purchasing one licensed copy of a piece of software