Massachusetts Divorce Decree Essay
The Trial Court
Probate and Family Court Department
SUFFOLK Docket No. 2012-12345 ________________________________ Patty Bean, ) Plaintiff/Wife ) ) ) V. ) ) ) David Bean, )
Defendant/Husband ) ________________________________)
FINAL DIVORCE DECREE THIS CAUSE having come on to be heard before the Court upon the Wife’s Complaint for Divorce, and the Husband’s Counter Complaint for Divorce, and the Court having scheduled a Final Hearing for June 17, 2012, and the parties and their respective counsel having appeared before the Court on said date, and the parties having established residency during the Final Hearing, …show more content…
5. Each party shall have two (2) weeks of continuous uninterrupted visitation with the children during the summer months.
6. Wife shall have the minor children during the Thanksgiving holiday in odd numbered years and the Husband shall have the minor children during the Thanksgiving holiday in the even numbered years.
7. Christmas shall be divided by the parties by one (1) party having the minor children from the day after school ends until Christmas Day at 2:00 p.m. with the other party having visitation from Christmas Day at 2:00 p.m. to the end of the school year. This shall be reversed for each parent every year. The parties have agreed that the Wife will go first this year as soon as school ends this year.
8. Spring Break shall be equally divided by the parties every year with the Husband taking the minor children first this year.
9. Commencing July 1, 2012, Wife shall pay $286 per week (1,144 per month) in child support to the Husband, via Income Deduction Order, until each child reaches the age of majority (age 18) where then the child support